Guang Huan Mi Zong
2017 Notice II
GHMZ Buddhism Research Institute Fall Enrollment, 2017
Three-Year Program / Free Tuition
The Year 2017 GHMZ Buddhism Research Institute Fall Enrollment
– 3-Year program
– The ongoing 3-year program is provided at no cost.
1) Enrollment Date: Between July 1, 2017 – Aug 31, 2017/7/2
2) Date of pre-enrollment examination and interview: September 1, 2017 (Only those who pass the enrollment examination will be admitted to the course.)
3) Opening Ceremony: September 3, 2017
Please pay attention to the following:
1) Applicants between the ages of 22 – 36; must be debt-free, with no criminal record, with one or more associate or higher degree(s), and with a deep foundation of wisdom may enroll. Those who pass the enrollment examination and interview may join the program.
2) The applicants shall prepare a recent medical record within 6 months, the academic diploma(s) or certificate(s), and 4 passport photos (2” x 2”) when applying to the program.
3) Registration location:
Registry of The Holy Mountain Buddha Land Peace Hall
Address: 17 Liberty Street, Amsterdam, NY 12010, USA
4) Attendees should travel light with no more than 2 baggage.
5) The Guang Huan Mi Zong Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred assembly place for Arhats and Bodhisattvas. It is a holy place for meditation and cultivating oneself. Students and pilgrims should dress decently, speak decently with a heart of sincerity, and obey all rules and regulations of the temples.
6) Students are responsible for their own lodging, meals, and travel expenses.
For inquiries, please contact:
1 (518) 853-1873
Dated: June 21, 2017
Board of Events for Guang Huan Mi Zong