Guang Huan Mi Zong
2018 Notice V
To: GHMZ contacts, Buddhist Preachers, Zen Instructors, and members:
During this Dharma Vanishing Era, our world will experience drastic changes. The weather will become unpredictable and epidemics will be widespread, endangering our world.
To resolve the human health crisis and develop the ability of students, disciples and preachers, the compassionate Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will impart the unsurpassed Esoteric Dharma to those in need at the Holy Mountain Buddha land.
Program schedule: One Day Zen will be taught for free every Saturday.
1. Triple Heart Zen Class
Date: December 16–18, 2018
2. Levels I & II Program
Date: December 18-29, 2018
(Level I: 5 days; and Level II: 7 days)
Both Levels exert significant positive effects on numerous chronic health problems, such as hypertension, high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, breast tumors, asthma, tracheitis, obesity, hepatitis, erectile dysfunction, cervical problems, lower back pain, arthritis, neurosis, insomnia, constipation, allergies, acne, rhinitis, depression, and more.
Ages: 9–69 years old
3. Energy Empowerment Retreat
Date: January 2–6, 2018
(1) Applicants must be GHMZ Converted Disciples and have learned Level III Esoteric Dharma.
(2) Applicants must have visited Holy Mountain Buddha Land within the last three years.
(3) No one will be allowed to join the class/program without prior approval.
4. Beyond Level III Esoteric Dharma Program
Date: April 8–21, 2018
The Guang Huan Mi Zong Great Perfection Dharma will be taught in this program, resolving middle age crisis, optimizing genetic code, attaining benefits that can help prosper our nation.
(1) Applicants must be converted students that have learned Level II Dharma.
(2) Ages: 15–56 years old
1) Deadline: A written application should be submitted 10 days before the start of the program.
2) Applicants must bring a copy of an internationally accredited physical exam record taken within the last 6 months.
3) Enrollment/Reception will take place at Peace Hall of Holy Mountain Buddha Land.
4) Luggage is limited to two bags per participant.
5) All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind, and soul; be respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhans, Bodhisattvas and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a solemn place. All applicants who do not conform to rules and enroll punctually or do not bring all necessary documents will be prohibited from joining the class/program.
Dated: October 13, 2018
Guang Huan Mi Zong