Year of Horse, 2014, is a year of development for Guang Huan Mi Zong. In order to train talented people and facilitate the mission of peace, health and harmony, honorable Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will hold an unprecedented “Future Bodhisattva Dharma Convention” in the Holy Mountain; this is the first “Verification and Prediction” Dharma Convention after Sakyamuni Buddha’s age, in this Dharma Vanishing Era.
Dharma Conventions in this autumn are as follows:
- August 18, 2014: The Angel’s Day celebration, Ground Breaking Ceremony of Treasure Land – Dragon Vein of Mohawk River and Commemoration Day of Pilgrimage Road. Converted Disciples can attend for free.
- August 25, 2014: “Future Bodhisattva Dharma Convention” will be held in the Western Shrine.
- October 16 – 27, 2014: “Fortune Esoteric Dharma Class” will be held. Treasure King’s “Fortune Attraction, Fortune Borrowing, Fortune Attaining and Fortune Application Dharma” will be taught, in order to fulfill the wishes of those who pray for gaining fortune, donating money and doing good deeds. One “Fortune Capsule” will be given to each student.
- October 26 – 30, 2014: “Expeditious Weight Loss” Esoteric Dharma Class
- November 23 – 28, 2014: Presenting the miniature of Holy Mountain Buddha Land, Projects Tender will be held with “Merit Almsgiving” Activity.
This year is filled with auspicious and joy. The Five Buddha Sanctuaries in the Western Shrine, like jewels on the crown, embody the wonderful art culture of Guang Huan Mi Zong. They are the quintessence of wisdom from both monks and lay people and serve as a landmark of the region, highly praised by pilgrims.
For more information of the Dharma Conventions, please contact us.