Guang Huan Mi Zong
2018 Notice IV
To: GHMZ contacts, Buddhist Preachers, Zen Instructors, students, and members:
During this Dharma Vanishing Era, our world will experience drastic changes. The weather will become unpredictable and epidemics will be widespread.
To resolve the human health crisis, the compassionate Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will impart the unsurpassed Esoteric Beyond Three Vehicles Dharma, which helps to optimize the human genetic code, overcome a health crisis, attaining even more benefits for those in need.
After undertaking over thirty years of practical experimentation, the Guang Huan Mi Zong Nine Vehicle Great Perfection Dharma has scientifically proven itself to be the best, most cost-effective and feasibly practical Zen method for solving the human health crisis. This Dharma, created by Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi, exerts significant positive effects on numerous chronic health problems, such as heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, lung disease, hepatitis, gastrointestinal disease, cervical problems, herniated disc, arthritis, kidney disease, erectile dysfunction, migraine, obesity, allergies, sinusitis, acne, breast tumors, and more.
International ambassadors from the United Nations Organization will be cordially invited to witness the amazing positive effects of GHMZ Health Dharma, which is dedicated to all of mankind.
1. Triple Heart Zen Dharma Class
Duration: October 6 – 9, 2018
Note: Possible candidates should have learned the One Day Zen class and possess a recommendation from his/her GHMZ mentor.
2. Levels I & II Retreat Program
Duration: October 10 – 21, 2018
By learning Levels I and II of the Esoteric Dharma, practicing the “Retreat” and being sacredly empowered collectively in this program, one could experience significant relief from the effects of chronic disease.
3. Level III and Beyond Dharma Program
Program schedule will be updated later.
Application procedures and supplementary information:
1) Deadline: Written application should be submitted 10 days before the start of the program.
No one will be allowed to join the class/program without prior approval.
2) Applicants must bring a copy of an accredited physical exam record taken within the last 6 months.
3) Enrollment /Reception will take place at Peace Hall and Holy Mountain Buddha Land.
4) Luggage is limited to two bags per participant.
5) All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind, and soul; be respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhans, Bodhisattvas and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
Dated: August 31, 2018
Guang Huan Mi Zong