During this Dharma Vanishing Era, our world has been adversely endangered with its encounters of drastic changes, unpredictable weather, widespread epidemics, overwhelming difficult diseases, and wrongful karmic acts committed by immoral people. To resolve the human health crisis, and realize the great mission of “human health, world peace, and religious harmony”, the honorable Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will unveil the “Esoteric Zen”, which is derived from the Nine Vehicle Great Perfection Dharma.
1) Zen Summer Camp
July 26 – August 6, 2019
Ages: 6 – 16 years old
This 12-day Zen Summer Camp offered by the Holy Mountain Buddha Land is manifested from Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi’s compassion for nurturing our outstanding future generation in our nation. The syllabus imparted in this program will develop children’s wisdom and potential, which will be extremely monumental in enabling their healthy growth.
2) Achievement Dharma Program for the Young and Middle-Aged
July 26 – August 6, 2019
Ages: 16 – 56 years old
The Level I and II of GHMZ Great Perfection Dharma will be taught in this program, which will have significant effects in relieving chronic diseases and pain; help to resolve the young and mid-aged health issues, optimize gene cells, benefit future generations of families and society, and prosper the nation.
1）Children enrolling for the Zen Summer Camp must be companied by their parents in this 12-day program.
Applicants of the Achievement Dharma Program for the Young and Middle-Aged must obtain support from their families and be free from obstacles prior to enrollment for this program.
2）Applicants of each program must bring a copy of an accredited physical exam record taken within the last 3 months and 4 passport photos (size: 2”x 2”)
3）Deadline: Written applications should be submitted to: email@example.com 10 days before the start of the program.
4）Enrollment /Reception will take place at Peace Hall, Holy Mountain Buddha Land.
5）Luggage is limited to two bags per participant.
6）All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind and soul; be respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhats, Bodhisattvas, and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
Dated: June 18, 2019
Guang Huan Mi Zong
To promote virtuous Mahayana Buddhism, realize the great philosophy of “Peace, Health, and Harmony”, and facilitate those with a profound root of wisdom to reach the “Pure Land”, the compassionate Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi has developed a holy site for imparting the profound Nine Vehicle Great Perfection Dharma, which is an amazing limitless path. The location is geared towards training up an ample amount of Buddhist Preaching elites, able to attain profound wisdom and courage in order for them to achieve enlightenment.
• For those applicants between the ages of 18 to 36 years old, they should hold a degree from a Vocational School or above, with a deep foundation of wisdom, complemented with various professional skill(s); or
• For those applicants between the ages of 22 to 36, a Bachelor’s degree or above with a reasonable foundation of wisdom; and
• All applicants should be free from any family burdens/hardship and be debt-free; and
• All applicants are required to attend an interview and pass an entrance exam.
The level of programs ranges from primary, secondary, advanced, and mastery level.
Duration of programs may vary from three (3) to nine (9) years depending on the specification of a particular level.
Every student is subject to take and achieve a passing score from a series of tests and exams prior to pursuing any program advancement.
Tuitions and Fees
If a candidate is an existing GHMZ Converted Disciple, meets all specified prerequisites and obtains a preliminary approval from the Admissions Department, he/she may subject to a tuition waiver;
Potential candidates who wish to qualify for a waiver must attend a one-month fundamental training program. After completing and passing through the one-month training program, he/she will be qualified to have their tuition waived;
All admitted students are responsible for their own housing, meals, and other living expenses which may apply. (GHMZBRI will reimburse the student the cost of expenses for business trip purposes).
(1) Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will select only top students as his successive disciples amongst the graduating class. This is to ensure an excellent succession of qualified Preacher/ Buddhist Instructors in this Dharma Vanishing Era.
(2) Top International graduates will be eligible to either work as one of the Guang Huan Mi Zong Buddhist Research Institute’s (GHMZBRI) faculty or preach globally if they are well-qualified and recommended.
To cater to people’s needs and assist more sentient beings with good affinity, a series of short-term Buddhist Zen Meditation Programs and Health Dharma Classes will be offered to the public.
(The schedule of programs and classes specified in the “2019 Notice I” remains unchanged.)
(1) Date of New Semester: May 16, 2019
(2) Time frame for application submissions: March 16 to May 16, 2019
(3) International students must personally report to the Admissions Office no later than May 11, 2019
Requirements of Application:
(1) A candidate should express his/her willingness of application via an email addressed to the GHMZBRI;
(2) Download an application form from www.ghmzbri.org and complete it accurately; and
(3) A passport photo must be submitted with the application form, size: 1.5” x 1.5”; and
(4) A personal statement detailing his/her family and personal background, and reasons for his/her application; and
(5) A certified duplicate of his/her highest academic credentials, in both English and Chinese versions;
(6) Applicants must also submit a certified copy of an internationally accredited physical exam record taken within the last 6 months, in either Chinese or English; and
(7) Duplicates of any certificates and/or diplomas of any type of profession/skill/talent, if it is applicable;
(8) The application form with all aforesaid required documents should be submitted to the GHMZBRI Admissions Office via email or by mail.
Admission letters will be issued for eligible candidates once the Admissions Office has fulfilled its reviewing process with all required documents.
Guang Huan Mi Zong Buddhist Research Institute
1 (518) 853-1873
Dated: March 16, 2019
Guang Huan Mi Zong Buddhism Research Institute
By Yaoliang Wu
I’m a doctor at the Affiliated Hospital of Zhongshan Medical College. Unfortunately, I have hepatitis, which has no cure. Hepatitis used to be called the rich people’s disease, which means that only rich people could afford the expensive treatments, while the poor people would just wait to die. As a doctor, contracting hepatitis at age 25 was the worse thing that could possibly happen on me.
One day, my colleague told me that practicing Guang Huan Mi Zong Health Dharma could have a significant, positive effect in treating hepatitis. Although skeptical, I attended the GHMZ Health Dharma Training Class. Surprisingly, I’ve been highly motivated since the first day of class. Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi is a remarkable leader and his teachings are profound, yet easy to understand and accept. I was totally amazed by his treatment using the Triple Light of Universe. When I closed my eyes, I could see a red light circling around over my head and flashing through my eyes. I understood it was from Holy Master’s blessing. Along with these signs, I felt a comfortable tingling and warm sensation.
After practice, I felt wonderful, very relaxed. I used to sleep restlessly, waking up often from frightening dreams. Now I sleep like a baby all night long. On the third day of the GHMZ Health Dharma Class, I had my blood tested. The results shocked me! One day before the Health Dharma Class, my AST* was 185. After the class, it was 65. It is truly a miracle that the AST dropped 120 points in just three days!
(* AST (Aspartate Transaminase) is commonly measured clinically as a part of diagnostic liver function tests, to determine liver health. Its normal range is 8–40 IU/L for male, 6–34 IU/L for female. Abnormal AST is a red flag of liver malfunction and/or liver inflammation.)
Why does the GHMZ Health Dharma have such a significant effect in treating hepatitis? According to Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi, only with the power of the Triple Light of Universe can we attain Yin-Yang balance, have the Qi channel in our bodies run fluently while removing the negative Qi blocked in our livers.
China is a big country with many hepatitis patients. Having a chance to learn and practice the GHMZ Health Dharma is good news to all who suffer. Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi is truly a treasure to society, for his great healing power and noble virtues, which are so rare in a money-driven society. Also, His Holiness is a Guru for Qigong lovers. I appreciate the help and Holy Master’s treatments very much and will do my best to promote this precious GHMZ Health Dharma, so more patients can have a chance to be healed.
*What is the GOVERNING LAW that is vital to everyone’s life?*
Join our Introductory Class to find the answer
Tap into the timeless Teaching of
Guang Huan Mi Zong Dharma
Learn the unique way to transform your holistic health, boost your energy level, and cultivate your inner peace
A 30-minute session included for you to experience this powerful meditative Dharma practice–
This practice is for everyone without distinction as to ethnicity, religion, color, gender, and so on. It can significantly relieve chronic pain and ailments such as heart disease, diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, arthritis, obesity, depression, spinal pain, dementia, and more. A practitioner can advance step by step to receive enormous benefits.
Time: 4:00 – 5:30 p.m., June 25, 2016
Venue: Gloria J Parks Community Center
3242 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
* Admission free; donation welcomed and appreciated