The Bathing the Buddha Ceremony, a celebration of Shakyamuni Buddha’s birthday, will take place on May 26, 2023.
Everyone is welcome to attend and enjoy happiness, love, peace, and health together.
To the Contacts, Centers, Chapels, Temples, Buddhist Instructors, and members of Guang Huan Mi Zong:
To realize the mission of “Human Health, World Peace, and Religious Harmony” and expedite the development of the Holy Mountain Buddha Land, the Honorable Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi, the compassionate and venerable holy master, will impart a series of Health Dharma Programs.
Details of the programs:
(1) Duration: September 16 – 22, 2022 (7 days)
The “Guang Huan Mi Zong Great Perfection Health Dharma” and “Halo Protection Dharma” will be taught in this program. Through the divine Buddha Light empowerment, practitioners can significantly relieve their chronic illnesses, such as hypertension, diabetes, migraines, insomnia, bladder diseases, piles, tumors, liver diseases, lung diseases, and more.
(2) Duration: November 16 – December 3, 2022 (18 days)
The “Advanced Esoteric Zen Practice,” “Three-Halo Protection Dharma”, “Essential Energy Replenishment Dharma”, and “Guang Huan Mi Zong Adversity Alleviation Dharma” will be taught in this program.
Through conversion and energy empowerment, practitioners can immensely enhance their energy level.
Applicants must provide a copy of previous academic certificates and a current medical report or physical exam taken within the last month.
1) Seats are limited so applications will be reviewed and accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. If needed, please contact us for further details of the program fees.
2) Luggage is limited to two carry-on bags per person. A fee will be applied for extra bags.
3) Applicants will be responsible for their own meals and lodging before enrollment while the temple office will arrange for students after enrollment is completed.
4) All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind, and spirit. Please be respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhats, Bodhisattvas, and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
5) Should you have any questions, please contact: (518) 853-1873 or email: email@example.com.
Dated: August 3rd, 2022
Guang Huan Mi Zong
From the Buddhist Sutra: During the Dharma Vanishing Era, this world will be endangered by drastic changes such as unpredictable weather, frequent occurrences of widespread epidemics, disasters, and fatal illnesses.
In the Lunar Calendar, the 15th of July is known as the Zhongyuan Festival or Bon Festival. It is a day to honor the spirits of one’s ancestors, guide and help them to find peace, by burning joss paper for the deceased as well as feeding lost souls.
To help relieve the sins and pain of all beings (alive and deceased) from suffering, the Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will compassionately hold a Soul Relieving Ceremony at the Temple of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva in the Holy Mountain Buddha Land on September 2, 2020.
Those who would like to help beloved deceased ones become free from suffering, please submit your request to our regional centers, temples, or chapels. Upon receipt, your submissions will be forwarded to the Headquarters for further arrangements.
For those who have made an annual offering to the Buddha in the Thousand Buddha Hall and consequently attended our Dharma Blessing Event on August 8, 2020, you will be prioritized in enrolling for this ceremony at no cost.
All other attendees are welcome to make their generous donations. For those who intend to alleviate their ancestors’ sufferings and enable their ancestors to be blessed in this Ceremony, must have their applications submitted punctually.
Application Deadline: August 27, 2020
Event Date: September 2, 2020
Dated: August 21, 2020
Administration Committee of
Guang Huan Mi Zong