【★Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all events have been canceled.★】
During the Dharma Vanishing Era, this world has been adversely endangered by drastic changes, unpredictable weather, frequent occurrences of widespread epidemics and disasters, and fatal illnesses. To resolve the human health crisis, the honorable Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will offer a series of Health Dharma Meditation programs derived from the Nine Vehicle Great Perfection Vajra Dharma.
The 4th Dimensional Tri-Heart Zen Meditation Program will be taught.
Ages: 9 – 65 years old
Duration: April 6 – 10, 2020 (5 days)
- First “Global Health Crisis” Forum for Entrepreneurs
The Great Perfection Esoteric Zen Program will be taught by Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi. Practicing this Dharma generates amazing, effective results in relieving chronic diseases and pain, such as diabetes, obesity, hypertension, heart disease, migraines, cervical problems, lower back pain, frozen shoulder, insomnia, constipation, endocrine disorders, fatigue, and more. This Dharma also generates effective results in rejuvenation.
Ages: 26 – 69 years old
Duration: April 25 – 29, 2020 (5 days)
- Bathing the Buddha Celebration
This is to celebrate the Holy Birthday of Shakyamuni Buddha.
We will start by meeting together at Peace Hall, then proceed to head towards the Reception Center for registration, and continue walking towards the Holy Mountain Buddha Land by way of the 1,250 Heavenly Stairs.
Date & Time: April 30, 2020, starts at 1:30 pm
Venue: Peace Hall, 17 Liberty Street, Amsterdam, NY 12010
- Holy Mountain Inedia Class
The Energy Empowerment Retreat program will be taught by Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi. It includes the Vajra Great Perfection Dharma, the Energy Essence Cultivation Dharma, and more. It is to develop one’s wisdom and potential, positively shift one’s fate, optimize genes, and benefit future generations of families and society.
(* Attendees must have learned the Zen Meditation Program.)
Ages: 18 – 56 years old
Duration: May 1 – 12, 2020 (12 days)
(1) Deadline: Written applications should be submitted to the email address below 7 days before the start of the program.
(2) Applicants of each program must bring a copy of an accredited physical exam/report taken within the last 6 months. If the applicants have been diagnosed with certain disease(s) or have seen a doctor within one year, medical records and exam records must be accompanied with the applicant.
(3) Applicants of each program must bring 8 passport photos: 4 at the size: 1”x 1”, and 4 at the size 2”x 2”.
(4) Enrollment of registration will take place at Peace Hall, Holy Mountain Buddha Land.
(5) Luggage is limited to two bags per attendee.
(6) All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind, and soul; remain respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhats, Bodhisattvas, and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
Dated: January 30, 2020
Guang Huan Mi Zong