To the Contacts, Centers, Chapels, Temples, Buddhist Instructors, and members of Guang Huan Mi Zong:
To realize the mission of “Human Health, World Peace, and Religious Harmony” and expedite the development of the Holy Mountain Buddha Land, the Honorable Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi, the compassionate and venerable holy master, will impart a series of Health Dharma Programs.
Details of the programs:
(1) Duration: September 16 – 22, 2022 (7 days)
The “Guang Huan Mi Zong Great Perfection Health Dharma” and “Halo Protection Dharma” will be taught in this program. Through the divine Buddha Light empowerment, practitioners can significantly relieve their chronic illnesses, such as hypertension, diabetes, migraines, insomnia, bladder diseases, piles, tumors, liver diseases, lung diseases, and more.
(2) Duration: November 16 – December 3, 2022 (18 days)
The “Advanced Esoteric Zen Practice,” “Three-Halo Protection Dharma”, “Essential Energy Replenishment Dharma”, and “Guang Huan Mi Zong Adversity Alleviation Dharma” will be taught in this program.
Through conversion and energy empowerment, practitioners can immensely enhance their energy level.
Applicants must provide a copy of previous academic certificates and a current medical report or physical exam taken within the last month.
1) Seats are limited so applications will be reviewed and accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. If needed, please contact us for further details of the program fees.
2) Luggage is limited to two carry-on bags per person. A fee will be applied for extra bags.
3) Applicants will be responsible for their own meals and lodging before enrollment while the temple office will arrange for students after enrollment is completed.
4) All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind, and spirit. Please be respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhats, Bodhisattvas, and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
5) Should you have any questions, please contact: (518) 853-1873 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated: August 3rd, 2022
Guang Huan Mi Zong
To resolve the global human health crisis and realize the mission of “Human Health, World Peace, and Religious Harmony”, the honorable Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi, the compassionate and venerable holy master, will impart a series of Health Dharma Programs derived from the Nine Vehicle Great Perfection Vajra Dharma to the public.
Details of the programs:
- Students must bring a copy of an accredited physical exam/report taken within the last 3 months.
During this Dharma Vanishing Era, our world has been adversely endangered with its experience of drastic changes, unpredictable weather, widespread epidemics, overwhelming difficult diseases, and wrongful karmic acts committed by immoral people. To resolve the human health crisis, the compassionate Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will globally impart a series of ancient and unsurpassed Guang Huan Mi Zong Great Perfection Esoteric Dharma for the first time, including the One Day Zen, the Triple Heart Zen — the 4th Dimension Dharma, and more.
To expedite the development of GHMZ and train additional qualified Preachers, the honorable Holy Master will offer numerous training programs at the Holy Mountain Buddha Land, to impart the Nine Vehicle Great Perfection Dharma. This brilliant Dharma paves a successful path of cultivation for those seeking enlightenment. It also serves as an attainable, expeditious, reliable and the most direct path for liberating sentient beings from the sea of suffering, and enabling them to enter the Pure Land of Buddha Worlds.
Level I ~ III Zen Instructor Training Programs
Date: May 11 – June 29, 2019 (49 days)
Different levels of GHMZ Great Perfection Dharma will be imparted in these programs. Outstanding and qualified students will be recommended to preach across the world.
(1) Ages: 18 – 59 years old;
(2) Academics: Possess an Associate Degree or above; and
Being a GHMZ Converted Student;
(3) Have a reasonable foundation of wisdom;
(4) In good health; and
(5) Have a dedicated heart.
- If the applicants have previously qualified from any Preachers/ Buddhist Instructor Training Program with certification granted, 50% of the tuition could be waived upon approval while meals and lodging will also be included.
1) Deadline: A written application should be submitted 10 days before the start of the program.
2) Once an applicant received a notice of approval, he/ she has to register at the Holy Mountain Buddha Land with all required documents 3 days prior to the start of the program.
3) Applicants must bring a copy of an internationally accredited physical exam record taken within the last 6 months.
4) Enrollment/Reception will take place at Peace Hall of Holy Mountain Buddha Land.
5) Luggage is limited to two bags per participant.
No luggage/baggage is allowed to be left behind at the Holy Mountain Buddha Land when he or she has finished attaining the program(s). If the students need storage service, each baggage will be subject to a daily charge of $2.00.
6) All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind, and soul; be respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhats, Bodhisattvas, and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a solemn place. All applicants who do not conform to rules and enroll punctually or do not bring all necessary documents will be prohibited from joining the class/program.
Dated: March 13, 2019
Guang Huan Mi Zong