Zen Meditation Program
– Resolving Our Health Crisis
– A Health Methodology for Everyone
* Attain divine energy
* Relieve chronic diseases and pain
* Optimize genetic cells
* Re-activate your body’s ability to self-heal
* Awaken inner true-self
The 4th Dimensional Tri-Heart Zen Meditation Program will be taught. Practicing this Dharma exerts amazing effects in relieving chronic diseases and pain, such as diabetes, obesity, cervical problems, migraine, insomnia, acne, hay fever, gastrointestinal disease, arthritis, depression, endocrine disorders, and more.
Ages: 9 – 69 years old
Date & Time: Dec. 13 – 17, 2019 (5 days), 1:30 – 3:30 pm
Venue: Peace Hall
17 Liberty Street, Amsterdam, NY 12010
Energy Empowerment Retreat
Duration: December 17 – 23, 2019 (7 days)
Ages: 9 – 65 years old
The Vajra Great Perfection Dharma will be taught by Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi. Practicing this Dharma can optimize gene cells, and benefit future generations of families and society.
Venue: Peace Hall
17 Liberty Street, Amsterdam, NY
Zen Instructor Training Program
Duration: December 17, 2019 – January 23, 2020 (36 days)
(1) Being an Affiliated GHMZ Student or above;
(2) Have a reasonable foundation of wisdom;
(3) Ages: 21 – 56 years old;
(4) Academic: Associates degree or higher;
(5) Without any obstacles from your secular family
(6) A candidate must provide a copy of an internationally accredited physical exam record taken within the last 6 months;
(7) Those who have previously attended a Zen Instructor Training Program or Buddhist Instructor Program in the past, will be prioritized to enroll for this program. Applicants must provide their official certificates or authenticated materials to the Holy Mountain Buddha Land for verification. Eligible candidates may be entitled to a 50% tuition reduction at GHMZ’s discretion.
(8) Ordained Buddhist Preachers and laymen of GHMZ temples and/or chapels must arrive at the Holy Mountain before December 16, 2019. No one will be permitted to join the program without a prior application submission and approval. Once approved, the applicant will become eligible for a 50% tuition reduction which will also include room and board at no additional cost.