To the Contacts, Centers, Chapels, Temples, Buddhist Instructors, and members of Guang Huan Mi Zong:
To realize the mission of “Human Health, World Peace, and Religious Harmony” and expedite the development of the Holy Mountain Buddha Land, the Honorable Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi, the compassionate and venerable holy master, will impart a series of Health Dharma Programs.
Details of the programs:
(1) Duration: September 16 – 22, 2022 (7 days)
The “Guang Huan Mi Zong Great Perfection Health Dharma” and “Halo Protection Dharma” will be taught in this program. Through the divine Buddha Light empowerment, practitioners can significantly relieve their chronic illnesses, such as hypertension, diabetes, migraines, insomnia, bladder diseases, piles, tumors, liver diseases, lung diseases, and more.
(2) Duration: November 16 – December 3, 2022 (18 days)
The “Advanced Esoteric Zen Practice,” “Three-Halo Protection Dharma”, “Essential Energy Replenishment Dharma”, and “Guang Huan Mi Zong Adversity Alleviation Dharma” will be taught in this program.
Through conversion and energy empowerment, practitioners can immensely enhance their energy level.
Applicants must provide a copy of previous academic certificates and a current medical report or physical exam taken within the last month.
1) Seats are limited so applications will be reviewed and accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. If needed, please contact us for further details of the program fees.
2) Luggage is limited to two carry-on bags per person. A fee will be applied for extra bags.
3) Applicants will be responsible for their own meals and lodging before enrollment while the temple office will arrange for students after enrollment is completed.
4) All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind, and spirit. Please be respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhats, Bodhisattvas, and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
5) Should you have any questions, please contact: (518) 853-1873 or email: email@example.com.
Dated: August 3rd, 2022
Guang Huan Mi Zong