Guang Huan Mi Zong
2018 Notice III
During the Dharma Vanishing Era, this world will experience drastic changes. The weather will become unpredictable and epidemics will be widespread. To resolve the human health crisis, and promote the great mission of Human Health, World Peace and Religious Harmony, the compassionate Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi reveals the One Day Zen and Triple Heart Zen, which are derived from the Guang Huan Mi Zong Great Perfection Esoteric Dharma, for those in need.
To cope with the current conditions, the exalted Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will offer a series of training programs to Zen teachers and tonsured preachers, to improve their preaching ability.
1) Special Training Program for Certificated Zen Teacher
Duration: May 16-31, 2018 (15 days)
Notes of taking this program:
(1) Those who attended the first Zen Teacher Training Program this year and have guided at least 2 people to attend the classes at the Holy Mountain Buddha Land, can take the 5-day Triple Heart Zen Class for free.
(2) Those who have guided at least 5 people to attend the classes at the Holy Mountain Buddha Land, can take this Special Training Program for free.
(3) The new candidates of the Special Training Program, who attend this type of training program for the first time, must submit reference letters written by GHMZ centers and preacher/instructor/teacher, as well as an application letter written by himself/herself. Candidates cannot attend the program without approval.
(4) The candidates of the Special Training Program, who have attended any preacher/instructor/teacher training programs in the past and would like to apply for this Program, should submit their application letters, and take their certificates with them. These candidates’ tuition will be discounted 50%.
(5) To help candidates travel through the US customs smoothly and facilitate the process of making donations and paying tuition and/or fees, all monetary issues should be taken care of at the GHMZ Hong Kong Headquarters prior to entering the US. Representatives of each region can visit Hong Kong Headquarters, make their donations, pay fees, and receive their receipts. Candidates can proceed to then take the classes at Holy Mountain Buddha Land simply by providing their receipts. Candidates should make arrangements for their own lodging and meals at the Holy Mountain Buddha Land.
2) Tonsured Preacher Training Program
Duration: June 13 – August 14, 2018 (2 months)
Notes of taking this training program:
(1) All tonsured preachers, monks and nuns are eligible to attend the program at no cost.
(2) All candidates must submit their applications at least 10 days before the program. Candidates cannot attend the program without approval.
(3) Candidates must have their sutras and certificates with them.
3) Notes of taking both programs listed above:
(a) The families of all candidates must support them to attend the class/programs listed above. Candidates should not have obstacles upon learning Dharma.
(b) Candidates of any program or class listed will need to provide the following documentation with them: a physical exam taken within the last 6 months, and 4 passport photos (size: 2”x 2”)
(c) Application deadline: 10 days before class/program begin.
No applicant could attend the class/program without approval.
(d) Registration address: Reception Center, Peace Hall of Holy Mountain Buddha Land.
(e) The maximum number of packages of each person is two.
(f) All students must dress neatly, be respectful and follow the rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is where Arhans and Bodhisattvas assemble, and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
(g) Students should take care of the lodging and meals by themselves.
Dated: April 10, 2018
Guang Huan Mi Zong
Guang Huan Mi Zong
2018 Notice II
An ancient Buddhist sutra predicted that during the Dharma Vanishing Era, this world will experience drastic changes. The weather will become unpredictable and epidemics will be widespread.
Diseases will become rampant and fatal illnesses will endanger the health conditions of all human beings. People will no longer be able to take control of their own state of health. To resolve this crisis, the exalted Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi compassionately offers the Great Perfection Esoteric Zen Dharma. In addition, the Guang Huan Mi Zong “One Day Zen” will be offered to all those in need at no cost.
The honorable Holy Master will offer various cultivation programs to train additional students who are interested in helping to realize the Guang Huan Mi Zong mission of Human Health, World Peace, and Religious Harmony.
1. Periodical and consecutive programs
(1) One Day Zen class will be held every Saturday, 1:30pm – 3:30pm
(2) Triple Heart Dharma class will be held every 6th and 16th day of each month consecutively
Learners can further advance to various levels of the Nine Vehicle Great Perfection Zen Dharma imparted afterwards.
Through attaining retreat meditation and intervals of training, practitioners can explore their inner potentials, optimize their genes, and significantly relieve chronic diseases arising out of Karma within a short period of time.
2. Seasonal Programs
GHMZ Summer Camp programs, run at the Ephratah Villa, serve as the best choice for K-12 and college students.
Ephratah Villa of Holy Mountain Buddha Land, a former holy place for Native American tribes, is a sacred place comprised of amazing spiritual and vital energy. A prophecy predicts a great city will be built at that location in future.
(1) Summer Camp I ~ III
Duration of Camp I: July 16 to 22, 2018 (7 days)
- Eastern and Western cultural exchanges and various fun events.
- GHMZ Wisdom Zen classes will be taught by Senior Zen Instructors.
Camp I: Completely filled
Camp II and III: Open seats
(2) Achievement Dharma Program for the Young and Middle-Aged
Duration: July 26 to August 10, 2018 (16 days)
Ages: 22 to 59 years old
Syllabus: Series of Great Perfection and Achievement Dharma
This program gears towards
- Relieving the health crisis
- Optimizing genetic cells
- Achieving advancements in career
- Developing happy families
- Prospering society and nations
3. Additional information for the Converted Disciple Dharma Convention (May 20 to 26, 2018) on 2018 Notice I.
To avoid disciples mistakenly taking the evil paths, the compassionate Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi offers a unique energy empowerment to disciples.
Many candidates have submitted their applications shortly after the release of 2018 Notice No. I.
For clarification purpose:
- The first energy empowerment class is solely for Converted Disciples, who have been converted before January 1, 2011.
Qualified Disciples must submit their application at least 10 days before the class starts and bring along with the said Certificate.
Candidates will be rejected to the class without prior approval.
- For the Disciples converted after January 1, 2011, please wait for further notice.
Dated: March 24, 2018
Guang Huan Mi Zong
Guang Huan Mi Zong
2018 Notice I
An ancient Buddhist sutra predicted that during the Dharma Vanishing Era, this world will experience drastic changes. The weather will become unpredictable and epidemics will be widespread. Diseases will become rampant and fatal illnesses will endanger the health conditions of all human beings. People will no longer be able to take control of their own state of health. To resolve this crisis, the exalted Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi compassionately offers the One Day Zen of Guang Huan Mi Zong to all those in need, without distinction upon their nationality, race, gender, or age, at no cost.
There is an unprecedented opportunity to solve the human health crisis in 2018. With the merciful guidance from the GHMZ Buddhist Instructors and Zen Teachers, millions of predestined people will have the chance to receive the teachings of Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi, and achieve enlightenment.
1. One Day Zen Class will be held every Saturday
2. Tri-Heart Dharma Class (5-day program) will be held on the 6th and 16th day every month
The unique Tri-Heart Dharma, imparted during the class, can effectively impose significant and positive effects upon different types of chronic diseases.
3. Second Zen Teacher Training Program
Duration: May 16 to June 6, 2018 (21 days)
Students who pass the verification will be granted with a certificate and be qualified to dedicate themselves to the great career path of resolving the human health crisis.
Pre-requisites of enrollment:
- Ages: 18 – 65 years old;
- Academics: Possess an associate degree or higher degree(s);
- Had previously attended the Buddhist Instructor Training Program(s) or Preacher Training Program(s); and
- Have a dedicated heart.
- Have a reasonable foundation of wisdom
4. Converted Disciple Dharma Convention
Duration: May 20 to 26, 2018 (7 days)
Note: Candidates must have completed the Level II Great Perfection Dharma.
5. The Year 2018 GHMZ Buddhism Research Institute Spring Enrollment
- 3-Year program
- Tuition is free of charge
- Maximum Enrollment: 20
Notes: The privilege is for candidates who meet the requirements listed below:
- Ages: 18 – 36 years old
- Be Debt-free
- Academics: College graduated and possess an associate or higher degree(s)
- With profound foundation of wisdom
- Converted Student
- Have some professional skills
Students are responsible for their own lodging, meals, and travel expenses.
Dated: March 4, 2018
Guang Huan Mi Zong “One Day Zen”
– a health methodology for all
will be offered to the public at the Health Hall
For decades, the Honorable Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi, who founded a large center of Esoteric Buddhism in America, has devoted himself to the noble mission of promoting human health, world peace, and religious harmony.
What concerns Holy Master most is how to attain a healthy and happy life as a human being. The answer is “One Day Zen”. Practitioners have proven that practicing “One Day Zen” can help set people free of illnesses, depression, and pain.
In this money-oriented society, the compassionate Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi gives the priceless treasure of “One Day Zen” to those in need for free. People can attain the ability to combat disease through practicing “One Day Zen”, a form of the Great Perfection Dharma.
Learning the historic Esoteric Dharma to relieve suffering, is great news for those who want to increase their physical, mental, or spiritual health.
One Day Zen
“One Day Zen” class is free and suitable for beginners.
The benefits of practicing One Day Zen are profound, including but not limited to:
● Connecting to the divine positive energy through the sacred mantra;
● Attaining significant benefits in relieving chronic disease such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, piles, cancer, depression, and more;
● Increase your current level of mediation.
GHMZ Health Hall will become the Happy Zen Center of Amsterdam.
Everyone is welcome to join the One Day Zen class. Maximum student number of each class is 20. Registration Fee: $10.
Date & Time: Every Saturday, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Venue: GHMZ Peace Hall, 17 Liberty Street, Amsterdam, NY
Guang Huan Mi Zong