1) Level I & II Dharma Program
Sept. 26 – Oct. 8, 2019 (13 days)
Ages: 9 – 65 years old
The Level I and II of the GHMZ Great Perfection Dharma will be taught in this program, which have significant effects in relieving chronic diseases, such as hypertension, diabetes, obesity, cervical problems, migraine, insomnia, acne, hay fever, gastrointestinal disease, arthritis, depression, endocrine disorders, tumors, and more.
2) Global Health Crisis Forum for Entrepreneurs
Oct. 8 – 15, 2019 (8 days)
For 36 – 65 years old, Entrepreneurs Only
The Esoteric Triple Heart & 4th Dimensional Zen of the Great Perfection Dharma will be taught in this program, which have significant effects in relieving chronic diseases, including but not limited to diabetes, obesity, hypertension, heart diseases, migraine, cervical problems, frozen shoulder, insomnia, constipation, endocrine disorders, fatigue, and more. These also provide dramatic effects in rejuvenation.
3) Rejuvenation Program
Oct. 15 – 23, 2019 (9 days)
Ages: 56 – 73 years old
The GHMZ Rejuvenation Dharma and Bardo (Intermediate State) Dharma will be taught in this program, which has significant effects in preventing age-related diseases, such as cerebrovascular diseases, arteriosclerosis, early stages of Parkinson’s disease, and more. Rejuvenation is another outstanding aftereffect.
4) Achievement Program for Young People
Oct. 23 – Nov. 3, 2019 (9 days)
Ages: 18 – 46 years old
The GHMZ Rainbow Dharma Retreat Program will be taught, which can resolve one’s health crisis, optimize genetic cells, and positively shift one’s fate. This program is ideal for those who would like to attain enlightenment and fulfill dreams.
Venue: 11 Liberty Street, Amsterdam, NY 12010
Tel: (518) 853-1873
Guang Huan Mi Zong
During this Dharma Vanishing Era, our world has been adversely endangered with its encounters of drastic changes, unpredictable weather, widespread epidemics, overwhelming difficult diseases, and wrongful karmic acts committed by immoral people. To resolve the human health crisis, and realize the great mission of “human health, world peace, and religious harmony”, the honorable Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will unveil the “Esoteric Zen”, which is derived from the Nine Vehicle Great Perfection Dharma.
1) Zen Summer Camp
July 26 – August 6, 2019
Ages: 6 – 16 years old
This 12-day Zen Summer Camp offered by the Holy Mountain Buddha Land is manifested from Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi’s compassion for nurturing our outstanding future generation in our nation. The syllabus imparted in this program will develop children’s wisdom and potential, which will be extremely monumental in enabling their healthy growth.
2) Achievement Dharma Program for the Young and Middle-Aged
July 26 – August 6, 2019
Ages: 16 – 56 years old
The Level I and II of GHMZ Great Perfection Dharma will be taught in this program, which will have significant effects in relieving chronic diseases and pain; help to resolve the young and mid-aged health issues, optimize gene cells, benefit future generations of families and society, and prosper the nation.
1）Children enrolling for the Zen Summer Camp must be companied by their parents in this 12-day program.
Applicants of the Achievement Dharma Program for the Young and Middle-Aged must obtain support from their families and be free from obstacles prior to enrollment for this program.
2）Applicants of each program must bring a copy of an accredited physical exam record taken within the last 3 months and 4 passport photos (size: 2”x 2”)
3）Deadline: Written applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org 10 days before the start of the program.
4）Enrollment /Reception will take place at Peace Hall, Holy Mountain Buddha Land.
5）Luggage is limited to two bags per participant.
6）All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind and soul; be respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhats, Bodhisattvas, and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
Dated: June 18, 2019
Guang Huan Mi Zong
To promote virtuous Mahayana Buddhism, realize the great philosophy of “Peace, Health, and Harmony”, and facilitate those with a profound root of wisdom to reach the “Pure Land”, the compassionate Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi has developed a holy site for imparting the profound Nine Vehicle Great Perfection Dharma, which is an amazing limitless path. The location is geared towards training up an ample amount of Buddhist Preaching elites, able to attain profound wisdom and courage in order for them to achieve enlightenment.
• For those applicants between the ages of 18 to 36 years old, they should hold a degree from a Vocational School or above, with a deep foundation of wisdom, complemented with various professional skill(s); or
• For those applicants between the ages of 22 to 36, a Bachelor’s degree or above with a reasonable foundation of wisdom; and
• All applicants should be free from any family burdens/hardship and be debt-free; and
• All applicants are required to attend an interview and pass an entrance exam.
The level of programs ranges from primary, secondary, advanced, and mastery level.
Duration of programs may vary from three (3) to nine (9) years depending on the specification of a particular level.
Every student is subject to take and achieve a passing score from a series of tests and exams prior to pursuing any program advancement.
Tuitions and Fees
If a candidate is an existing GHMZ Converted Disciple, meets all specified prerequisites and obtains a preliminary approval from the Admissions Department, he/she may subject to a tuition waiver;
Potential candidates who wish to qualify for a waiver must attend a one-month fundamental training program. After completing and passing through the one-month training program, he/she will be qualified to have their tuition waived;
All admitted students are responsible for their own housing, meals, and other living expenses which may apply. (GHMZBRI will reimburse the student the cost of expenses for business trip purposes).
(1) Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will select only top students as his successive disciples amongst the graduating class. This is to ensure an excellent succession of qualified Preacher/ Buddhist Instructors in this Dharma Vanishing Era.
(2) Top International graduates will be eligible to either work as one of the Guang Huan Mi Zong Buddhist Research Institute’s (GHMZBRI) faculty or preach globally if they are well-qualified and recommended.
To cater to people’s needs and assist more sentient beings with good affinity, a series of short-term Buddhist Zen Meditation Programs and Health Dharma Classes will be offered to the public.
(The schedule of programs and classes specified in the “2019 Notice I” remains unchanged.)
(1) Date of New Semester: May 16, 2019
(2) Time frame for application submissions: March 16 to May 16, 2019
(3) International students must personally report to the Admissions Office no later than May 11, 2019
Requirements of Application:
(1) A candidate should express his/her willingness of application via an email addressed to the GHMZBRI;
(2) Download an application form from www.ghmzbri.org and complete it accurately; and
(3) A passport photo must be submitted with the application form, size: 1.5” x 1.5”; and
(4) A personal statement detailing his/her family and personal background, and reasons for his/her application; and
(5) A certified duplicate of his/her highest academic credentials, in both English and Chinese versions;
(6) Applicants must also submit a certified copy of an internationally accredited physical exam record taken within the last 6 months, in either Chinese or English; and
(7) Duplicates of any certificates and/or diplomas of any type of profession/skill/talent, if it is applicable;
(8) The application form with all aforesaid required documents should be submitted to the GHMZBRI Admissions Office via email or by mail.
Admission letters will be issued for eligible candidates once the Admissions Office has fulfilled its reviewing process with all required documents.
Guang Huan Mi Zong Buddhist Research Institute
1 (518) 853-1873
Dated: March 16, 2019
Guang Huan Mi Zong Buddhism Research Institute
During this Dharma Vanishing Era, our world has been adversely endangered with its experience of drastic changes, unpredictable weather, widespread epidemics, overwhelming difficult diseases, and wrongful karmic acts committed by immoral people. To resolve the human health crisis, the compassionate Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will globally impart a series of ancient and unsurpassed Guang Huan Mi Zong Great Perfection Esoteric Dharma for the first time, including the One Day Zen, the Triple Heart Zen — the 4th Dimension Dharma, and more.
To expedite the development of GHMZ and train additional qualified Preachers, the honorable Holy Master will offer numerous training programs at the Holy Mountain Buddha Land, to impart the Nine Vehicle Great Perfection Dharma. This brilliant Dharma paves a successful path of cultivation for those seeking enlightenment. It also serves as an attainable, expeditious, reliable and the most direct path for liberating sentient beings from the sea of suffering, and enabling them to enter the Pure Land of Buddha Worlds.
Level I ~ III Zen Instructor Training Programs
Date: May 11 – June 29, 2019 (49 days)
Different levels of GHMZ Great Perfection Dharma will be imparted in these programs. Outstanding and qualified students will be recommended to preach across the world.
(1) Ages: 18 – 59 years old;
(2) Academics: Possess an Associate Degree or above; and
Being a GHMZ Converted Student;
(3) Have a reasonable foundation of wisdom;
(4) In good health; and
(5) Have a dedicated heart.
- If the applicants have previously qualified from any Preachers/ Buddhist Instructor Training Program with certification granted, 50% of the tuition could be waived upon approval while meals and lodging will also be included.
1) Deadline: A written application should be submitted 10 days before the start of the program.
2) Once an applicant received a notice of approval, he/ she has to register at the Holy Mountain Buddha Land with all required documents 3 days prior to the start of the program.
3) Applicants must bring a copy of an internationally accredited physical exam record taken within the last 6 months.
4) Enrollment/Reception will take place at Peace Hall of Holy Mountain Buddha Land.
5) Luggage is limited to two bags per participant.
No luggage/baggage is allowed to be left behind at the Holy Mountain Buddha Land when he or she has finished attaining the program(s). If the students need storage service, each baggage will be subject to a daily charge of $2.00.
6) All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind, and soul; be respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhats, Bodhisattvas, and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a solemn place. All applicants who do not conform to rules and enroll punctually or do not bring all necessary documents will be prohibited from joining the class/program.
Dated: March 13, 2019
Guang Huan Mi Zong