Guang Huan Mi Zong
2019 Notice I
To: GHMZ contacts, Buddhist Preachers, Zen Instructors and members:
During this Dharma Vanishing Era, our world will experience drastic changes. The weather will become unpredictable and epidemics will be widespread, endangering our world. To resolve the human health crisis and improve the preaching ability of students and preachers, the compassionate Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi will impart the unsurpassed Esoteric Beyond Three Vehicles Dharma, which helps to optimize the human genetic code, overcome a health crisis, attaining even more benefits for those in need.
1. One Day Zen Class
Date: April 16, 2019
2. Triple Heart Zen Class
Date: April 16 – 18, 2019
3. Levels I & II Program
Date: April 18 – 29, 2019
(Level I: 5 days; and Level II: 7 days of retreat program)
Both Levels exert significant positive effects on numerous chronic health problems, such as hypertension, high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, breast tumors, asthma, tracheitis, obesity, hepatitis, erectile dysfunction, cervical problems, lower back pain, arthritis, neurosis, insomnia, constipation, allergies, acne, rhinitis, depression, and more.
Ages: 9–69 years old
4. Beyond Level III Esoteric Dharma Program
Date: April 31 – May 11, 2019
The Guang Huan Mi Zong Great Perfection Dharma will be taught in this program, resolving middle age crisis, optimizing genetic code, attaining benefits that can help prosper our nation.
(1) Applicants must be GHMZ Converted Students and have learned Level II Esoteric Dharma.
(2) No one will be allowed to join the class/program without prior approval.
1) Deadline: A written application should be submitted 10 days before the start of the program.
2) Applicants must bring a copy of an internationally accredited physical exam record taken within the last 6 months.
3) Enrollment/Reception will take place at Peace Hall of Holy Mountain Buddha Land.
4) Luggage is limited to two bags per participant.
5) All applicants should be casually dressed; purified in body, mind and soul; be respectful and follow all rules and regulations, as the GHMZ Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred place for Arhans, Bodhisattvas and the Holy Land of Buddhist Dharma practitioners.
Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a solemn place. All applicants who do not conform to the rules and enroll punctually or do not bring all necessary documents will be prohibited from joining the class/program.
Dated: January 6, 2019
Guang Huan Mi Zong