Guang Huan Mi Zong
2017 Notice I
The Achievement Dharma Program
for the Young and Middle-Aged &
The 48th GHMZ Buddhist Instructor Training Program &
Five-Day Health Dharma Meditation Classes &
Holy Mountain Summer Camp
1) The GHMZ Health Dharma Meditation Class (5 days)
– The teaching of “Wisdom Dharma”
Holy Mountain Summer Camp
– The teaching of “Triple-Heart Health Dharma”, and more.
Date: July 26 – 30, 2017
Venue: Holy Mountain of USA (contact us for detail address)
Ages: 9 – 22 years old
Class fee: $300
2) The Achievement Dharma Program for the Young and Middle-Aged
– Convey the “GHMZ Great Perfection Dharma”.
– Practitioners will be relieved from common symptoms of middle-aged health, have the quality of genes enhanced, be able to bring benefits to their descendants and the community, and will be able to help prosper their nation.
Date: August 1 – 11, 2017
Ages: 16-56 years old
3) The 48th GHMZ Buddhist Instructor Training Program
– Qualified students will confer with Instructor Certificates after going through a systematic training program and examination. Those with excellent scores will be recommended to teach in different countries, or remain at GHMZ headquarters.
(Those who fail the examination will be given a chance to attend the post-course training without cost, until they pass the examination.)
Date: August 12 – 31, 2017
1) Applicants between the ages of 23 to 56, with good health conditions, a deep foundation of wisdom to cultivate themselves and attain enlightenment, and a dedicated heart, will be accepted with priority after examination.
2) Those who have attended the instructor training classes and instructors with certificates, or those who have attended the Achievement Dharma Convention for the Young and Middle-Aged, may enroll directly. They are entitled to 50% off of the course fee upon status review and approval by the administrative office.
3) Those who have learned the Advanced Level III Class can attend this training program free of charge.
*Food and lodging is $40 per day for those who attend this class.
1) Applicants who intend to join the class must be free of commitments during the course, and have prior approval from his/her family.
2) Applicants shall provide a recent medical record within 6 months, academic diplomas or certificates, and 4 passport photos (2” x 2”).
3) The applicants must submit their applications 10 days before the class/program begins. Only those with official approval will be permitted in class.
4) Registration Address:
PEACE HALL of the Holy Mountain Buddha Land
17 Liberty Street, Amsterdam, NY 12010, USA
5) We encourage all attendees to travel light, with a maximum 2 baggage.
6) Guang Huan Mi Zong Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred land for the assembly of Arhats, Bodhisattvas. It is a Holy Place for meditation and pilgrims. Attendees must dress to be presentable at all times and obey all rules and regulations of the Temples.
7) Students are responsible for their own lodging, meals, and travel expenses.
For inquiries, please contact:
1 (518) 853-1873
Dated: June 21, 2017
Board of Events for Guang Huan Mi Zong