New Year Preaching Schedule
Holy Mountain Buddha Land
To realize the great mission of Health, Peace and Harmony, and liberate people from their afflicted karma, a “Compassionate Altar”, imparting the “One-Day-Zen” will be set up at the Holy Mountain Buddha Land by the eminent Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi, striving to provide sentient beings a convenient and expeditious path towards the Pure Land of Buddha Worlds.
New Year Activities are as follows:
1) Christmas & New Year Celebration:
Date: December 24, 2017
Venue: Five World Buddhas Temple
Ticket: $10 (Each ticket holder will receive a souvenir)
Everyone is welcome.
2) New Year Fortune Blessing Ceremony
To cope with the worshiping wishes from attendees who have traveled from afar, a traditional New Year Incense Burning Ritual, with a following arrangement, will be offered on the first day of Chinese / Lunar New Year.
- First round incense burning will be granted to 5 people;
- Second round incense burning will be granted to 8 people;
- Third round incense burning will be granted to 28 people;
- All attendees can make their incense burning thereafter.
Spaces will run out quickly for this event. Please reserve your seat today.
3) “One-Day-Zen” classes:
Date & Time: January 1, 2018, and onwards from every Saturday, between 9 am to 11 am
Commencing from the new year of 2018, the Buddhist Preachers from Holy Mountain Buddha Land, will teach the “One-Day-Zen” classes for all ages across the globe. The class will help to eradicate different types of chronic diseases, such as heart disease and diabetes, with the employment of the Buddha Light blessing, mudra, and mantra. Furthering your study to an advanced level can achieve additional benefits of beauty, health, and longevity.
Please register at least 5 days before classes begin. A $10 donation is suggested.
4) Zen Preacher Training Program:
Duration: February 22, 2018 – March 13, 2018 (21 days)
With the compassionate intention of the Holy Master Ziguang Shang Shi, this program is offered to train those who are interested to become a Zen Preachers. Become a Zen preacher will enable them to benefit all sentient beings by optimizing their fates for the purposes of good. The “Zen Preacher Achievement Dharma”, categorized within the genuine Guang Huan Mi Zong Great Perfection Supreme Esoteric Dharma, will be imparted during this program.
Prerequisites for application:
(1) Ages: 18 – 56 years old
Academic requirements: Associate degree and/or higher
(2) For those former students who had previously graduated from Buddhist Instructor Training Program(s) or Preacher Training Program(s), with a qualified certificate and has been justified by the GHMZ Administration Committee, may qualify for 50% off the normal cost of tuition.
(3) For the students of the GHMZ Buddhist Research Institute may enroll in this program at no cost.
(4) Applicants must submit their latest medical examination reports, taken within the last 12 months, certified by a clinic or hospital.
(5) Applicants should meet the requirements listed above.
(6) Applicants will need to be responsible for their daily expenses, including lodging, transportation, and meals.
Candidates are welcome to submit their application.
Guang Huan Mi Zong Holy Mountain Buddha Land is a sacred land for the assembly of Arhats and Bodhisattvas. It is a Holy Place for meditation and pilgrims. Attendees must dress decently, purify their mind, and behave responsibly at all times. They should obey all rules and regulations of the Temples.
Tel: (518) 853-1873
Dated: December 3, 2017
Board of Administration
Guang Huan Mi Zong